Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas 2010

Although it seems like Christmas goes on forever with us- literally a week of Christmas by the time we get done with both of our families! But it was very good. The kids both seemed very happy with everything they got- in fact Evan was so spoiled that he quit opening presents! Evan got a big-boy bed(twin) from my parents and a leapster explorer which he does not put down; Travis got a PSP and an Ipod touch (from his mom); I got Bill a new phone and a few little things and he got me a new coach purse and a sirius radio for my car! Pretty pumped about the radio because I loved it when I was driving his jeep. We also got a Wii for all of us which Bill and I have already put to good use. Pretty surprised at how good Evan is at the Wii, but he seems to be good at anything and everything electronic! ...Pictures to come of all the Christmas festivities and insane amount of toys Evan and Travis received.

No comments:

Post a Comment