Friday, April 8, 2011

My Latest Adventure!

This September I will be in my friend Kristina's wedding. One of the activities that she did with all the bridesmaids was to have a Mary Kay party. It was a lot of fun and because we all had color done Alden will come the day of the wedding and do all of our make-up. Since I am always looking for new ways to make money, I decided to check out Mary Kay.

After going to my first unit meeting, I see that it is certainly possible to make money if you "work your business" the way it's meant to be done. Bill calls me a sucker, but hopefully I can prove him wrong!

So for now, I'm trying to learn what I can and find people interested in having a party. I'm working on something special for whoever hosts my first party. If you are interested or need more info check out my website www.marykay.com/rmcpherson1. And for all my friends that do NOT live in New York, you can order through the website and it can be shipped directly to your house!

No comments:

Post a Comment