Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A little bit about me..

My name is Rachael. I live in a little town called Painted Post with my boyfriend, Bill, and our son, Evan. I work at Tag's as a server, and go to Corning Community College for nursing.

Bill and I met when I was going to school at Lycoming College in Williamsport, PA. To make a long story short- I moved home when I was pregnant and Bill moved here this past August. So far, things are going well. We have our little arguements, but who doesn't?

I can't cook- that's probably why I date one. lol. And I'm very picky when it comes to food. I love pizza, seafood, and hot sauce!

I love music in general.. but my favorites are most country (especially kenny chesney), and dave matthews band. But my zune contains a little bit of everything from OAR to Red Hot Chili Peppers.

No comments:

Post a Comment