Sunday, April 12, 2009

Trav's Birthday

Last Sunday we went to Lock Haven for a little birthday party for Bill's son, Travis who turned 9 on the 9th. When we were making plans for the party I decided that I wanted to make Trav's birthday cake. So I decided on a two layer funfetti cake with chocolate frosting and then decorated it.. after making the cake I remembered that Travis is in the stage where something that is his favorite today he will probably hate tomorrow. So I was really unsure if he would even like it.

We get down to Bill's parents and all the kids play outside all day and we kind of just relax before heading to Bill's sister Gwen's for dinner and cake. Travis hadn't seen the cake all day, and as dumb as this sounds I was nervous because I kept thinking that he would hate the cake lol. But anyways, we finally get the cake out and he said that it looked good but when Sandy (Bill's stepmom) tells Trav that I made it he ran lol... later he said that "rainbow cake" is his new favorite so I guess I did all right!


The cake I made for Travis



Travis being silly



Bill, Travis, Evan, Josh, and Zack

No comments:

Post a Comment