Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A day at the lake..

Since I finally had a wednesday off, AND it was nice outside Evan and I went to the lake with Ron, Nicole, and Alexis. When we got to the lake I was carrying Evan down the dock and noticed I was getting wet... it was neither my water bottle or Evan's cup. Evan was peeing on me! So we go and get changed and then get in the boat. We cruised around for a while and then went to Ron's friend, Sean's cottage. Then, we went tubing and swam for a while. Evan loved the water, Alexis however refused to get in the water but loved the boat. Then we went to the switz for all you can eat crab legs!!
When we got back to Nicole's, I am again holding Evan... only for him to pee on me again! Apparently swim diapers are more comfortable for toddlers because they don't blow up when in water, but they cannot hold pee very well! Evan then had to wear one of Lexi's princess pull-ups back to our house.
Evan driving the boat
Nicole and Ron

Evan and Alexis on our way to the lake!

1 comment:

  1. That is too funny...they are more of a one time pee kinda diaper!!! Meant to block the water from going in...Dorian Peed on my the other day...:)

    ReplyDelete