Wednesday, August 26, 2009

stressed

Things have been so up and down with Bill and I lately. To be honest I have no clue what is going to happen with us, or even what I want to happen. We both do things that we know will make the other mad and therefore, we're fighting all the time. I feel bad for Evan, he's the one that is suffering. Saturday night we got into a fight and Evan woke up.. Bill ended up getting mad and leaving. The next day when Bill came home, Evan just stood there looking back and forth to see if we were going to fight again. It broke my heart. So now I really don't know what to do. Part of me thinks that we've done too much to ever make it work and the other part of me wants nothing more than to try to make it work. So I'm torn, stay and try to make it work or end it?

No comments:

Post a Comment