Wednesday, September 16, 2009

things seem to be looking up..

Things with Bill and I are kind of wierd right now. Past couple days have been good but I sometimes feel like I'm walking on eggshells, therefore, waiting for the next fight. Hopefully I am wrong and things will turn out okay.

Evan is getting bigger by the minute. He's saying lots of new words and you can carry on simple conversations with him. It's absolutely amazing! His birthday is Saturday- Terrible Two's (which I think hit a long time ago). We're having a birthday party him at the park Sunday with lots of "cars" stuff. Bill's family and Travis are coming up so that should be good since Evan and I haven't seen them in a while.

School is going good also. I'm auditing Nursing I even though I already passed it, because I didn't do that well in it before and I couldn't get into Nursing II again until January. Doing much better in it this time and learning things I didn't pick up on before.

So all in all things seem to be looking up! Let's just hope it stays that way..

No comments:

Post a Comment