Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Who am I today?

I can't believe my last post was in 2011?!  So much has changed! Evan is almost 7 (next month)... I have been an ICU nurse for a year (finally graduated!) ...and probably the biggest change is that Evan's dad and I are no longer together (and haven't been for a couple years). 

I have an amazing boyfriend, Mike, who I've been dating since April. He is awesome with Evan, and we have been talking about him moving in! 


In April, Evan and I went to Disney world with my mom and nephew, Cameron. It was absolutely amazing! So many wonderful memories that I can't even begin to explain. Just seeing the look on the boys faces each day as we went through Disney, meeting characters and riding rides, was worth all the money and stress that comes along with planning such a big trip.


I also went to Nashville for CMA music fest with Alyssa, Deb, and Niles (lycoming friends). Another amazing trip! So much live music and such a cool city. 


Evan and I also got a puppy the end of April. She's crazy! Meet Chloe 🐶


That's all for today! Hopefully, I can keep up this time and not have to throw so much scattered info into one long post 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment