Saturday, September 6, 2014

Summer.. Where did you go?!

In general, I am a pretty busy person. But this summer was insane! Last weekend, Mike and I went to our 4th wedding since July! ...still one more in October! Don't get me wrong I love weddings! But they get expensive when you have multiple that are out of town or if you're actually part of the wedding party (which fortunately I was not this year).

On top of all the weddings, I'm trying to buy a house. So I've been working overtime and going to look at houses. STRESSFUL! 

My 10 yr high school reunion was in June and a birthday wine tour for a good friend in July... Somehow I got roped into planning or at least helping to plan both of these activities..

All in all, summer was amazing! Lots of greats memories with a lot of great people... But being so busy definitely made it fly by entirely to fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment