Sunday, January 9, 2011

My Booky Wook

Last night I started reading a new book... My Booky Wook by Russell Brand. For those of you who are completely clueless to who that is... 1. Katy Perry's hubby, and 2. he's in the movies: Get him to the Greek and Forgetting Sarah Marshall. But anyways, I wanted to read this book because I think he's extremely interesting and he just has a crazy personality. The book is written by him, which I like because it's not him telling his story to someone and then them writing about it- it's his words.. and you can hear his British accent as you read it. I am only on chapter 3 but I can tell it's definitely going to be an interesting book- it talks about him facing drug, alcohol, and sex addiction. So if anyone out there is looking for a good book, go pick it up!


Cost: I bought it on my Iphone for $9.99. So you can probably find it a little more or a little less depending on where you look. But $10 isn't so bad!


No comments:

Post a Comment